One Floor Country House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A great, big country front porch is joined by a spacious covered lanai in back, giving your family two places to enjoy the outdoors.
- There's no formal dining room in this home, just a huge open living area that combines the cooking eating and living areas of the home.
- Both the dining area and the enormous great room with coffered ceilings have sliding glass doors that open to the rear lanai.
- In the kitchen, the big island has four stools at the eating bar and wonderful views of the whole area.
- The large walk-in pantry has a window that faces front.
- A gorgeous tray ceiling crowns the huge master suite that occupies the whole left side of the home.
- The other two bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- Bonus space in back is set off by itself to keep the noise away from the rest of the home.
- You may want to use the bonus space as a fourth bedroom too with the addition of a closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,635 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,635 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 85' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 765 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss