One-Level 3-Bed Open Concept House Plan
About This Plan
- This one-level, 3-bed house plan with covered front porch introduces an open concept floor plan with large kitchen with 7’ island, informal dining and great room with fireplace. Ceilings are 9'standard throughout the home with with 10' ceilings int he dining area and 11' in the great room.
- A covered rear porch offers outdoor enjoyment.
- The master bedroom has a private bath with double bowl vanity, shower and walk-in closet.
- A powder room and laundry are located near the garage entry and additional space is provided in the garage for storage or a workshop.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,876 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,876 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 171 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,876 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 1"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 588 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss