One-level Country Farmhouse Plan with Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- Front porch dreams are made with this 9' deep porch, welcoming guests and ushering family inside this one-level, country farmhouse.
- The living room greets you once inside, with clean sightlines into the dining room and kitchen. The breakfast table doubles as an island, centered in the kitchen, with plenty of seating.
- Retreat to the screened porch for outdoor dining or lounging, or enjoy the sun on the attached deck.
- The forward-facing, master bedroom boasts a spacious closet with access to the laundry room, and the en suite features a freestanding tub floating between two vanities.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are nearly identical, each with two closets framing a built-in desk. The main-level, shared bath opens to the mudroom for quick and easy access.
- The stairs going up take you to a huge unfinished space that runs the entire width of the house and measures around 46' by 20'4" if you use 4' knee walls.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,330 sq. ft.
- Storage: 326 sq. ft.
- Deck: 326 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 255 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 296 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 374 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 1"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick