One-level Country Home Plan with Workshop and Ample Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- To the right of this one-level Country home plan, discover a workshop attached to the 3-car garage with front and rear overhead doors. Dedicated storage space in the garage helps you reduce clutter inside and out.
- The spacious great room features a fireplace surrounded by builtins and flows freely into the eat-in kitchen. A barn door conceals a sizable pantry to assist when buying in bulk or organizing larger appliances.
- Entertaining is made easy with the large outdoor living area, complete with a fireplace and built-in grill.
- The bedroom suites are clustered to the left of the design with the largest reserved for the homeowner. The deluxe master bathroom includes two sinks and an oversized shower.
- Just inside from the garage, the mudroom provides built-in storage, while the neighboring laundry room includes cabinetry and additional cold storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,667 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,606 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,521 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 127' 11"
- Depth: 89' 11"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1912 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick