One-level Country House Plan with Massive Wrap-around Deck
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This visually aesthetic, one-level, country house plan features texture-rich shakes beneath gabled roof lines. The enormous, wrap-around, covered deck encompasses more than half of the home's exterior, with multiple access points.
- The open-concept floor plan greets you upon entering, presenting a fireplace with surrounding built-ins at one end, and a chef's kitchen at the other. The cathedral ceiling adds an elegant feature to the living space.
- Behind the kitchen, discover the master bedroom, which extends onto a bug-free, screened deck for outdoor enjoyment. The en suite includes 5-fixtures and a large walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom is located across the hall, with access to a full bath.
- The double garage attaches to the front of the home, and opens into a mud / laundry room with a coat closet.
Lower Level Layout Option (+$250)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,035 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12