One Level Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- A spacious interior with a fabulous open floor plan makes this one level Craftsman home feel even larger.
- Both the foyer and great room are vaulted, with wonderful sightlines.
- A huge walk-in closet off the utility room offers plenty of storage.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining room open to a rear covered patio that steps down to your side and backyard.
- All the bedrooms are grouped on the left wing of the home with the large master suite located in the rear.
- The side-load garage suits this plan to a corner lot.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,762 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,762 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 153 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss