One-Level Craftsman Home Plan with Walk-Out Basement
About This Plan
- The angled, 2-car garage creates a parking courtyard in front of this one-level, Craftsman home plan. Step inside, and discover a coat closet and full bath conveniently located in the foyer.
- A beautiful, vaulted ceiling rests above the great room in the center of the home, and extends onto the screened porch. A grand fireplace anchors the left wall, providing warmth to the open kitchen and dining area.
- The sizable island in the kitchen maximizes workspace, and the corner pantry lends a space to store oversized appliances.
- The main-floor, master suite considers your future needs, and features a sizable walk-in shower in the attached bath, along with two closets and a toilet room.
- Enjoy 1,222 sq ft of living space on the lower level, and gain a generous recreation room that opens onto a covered patio, two bedrooms, two baths, and an exercise room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,944 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,222 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,722 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 110 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 326 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 500 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 1"
- Depth: 77' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Garage 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss