One-Level Craftsman House Plan with Front and Back Porch
2 - 6
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this one-level, Craftsman house plan boosts curb appeal, while a fireplace on the front porch encourages those visiting to linger and enjoy the ambiance.
- Inside the formal entry, a quiet office is located to the left, across from a coat closet. Straight ahead, discover the light and airy living room, with exposed beams beneath the vaulted ceiling adding to the overall aesthetic.
- The open, eat-in kitchen is ready for family and friends to gather, and the nearby walk-in pantry offers plenty of storage space.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the home, and includes a dreamy, master bath with a corner whirlpool tub, toilet room, and large walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom on the main level is privately situated on the opposite side of the home, and provides a compartmentalized, full bath.
- Homeowners can choose to finish the lower level and gain 2,198 sq. ft. of living space, along with 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an enormous recreation room the whole family will enjoy.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,470 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 363 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 286 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,198 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 341 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 70' 8"
- Max ridge height: 18' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss