One-Level European House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Brick with stone details wrap this one-level, European house plan, creating an exterior rich in texture and character. Three garage stalls protrude from the front of the home; two offer entry from the side, and one from the front.
- A front courtyard ushers you inside, where a formal dining room is located to the right of the entryway. Straight ahead, a family room opens up into the breakfast nook and kitchen with wrap-around counters linking the shared living spaces.
- Cozy up next to the corner fireplace in the family room, or retreat to the back veranda for outdoor enjoyment when entertaining.
- The master suite features a tray ceiling, fireplace, and French doors to easily slip onto the veranda. Find the standard amenities in the attached, 5-fixture bath that leads to an oversized wardrobe with an island dresser.
- Two secondary bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bath just off the foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 789 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12