One-Level Home Plan with Steeply Pitched Gables
About This Plan
- Steeply pitched gables reach for the sky on the front elevation of this one-level home plan, clad in brick and decorated with wooden details and metal roof accents.
- The formal and family entries merge in the foyer, topped by an elegant barrel-vaulted ceiling. French doors open to reveal a quiet study to the left, and a formal dining room is just a few steps further.
- Entertaining is made easy with the open floor plan, which combines the kitchen, breakfast area, and family room. A warm fireplace anchors the corner of the family room, and a cozy patio offers outdoors space to enjoy the surrounding landscape.
- Retreat to the master suite for peace and quiet, and discover a vaulted ceiling overhead, along with a 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 complete the main level, and neighbor a shared full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,640 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"