One-Level House Plan with 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Horizontal siding and stone accents adorn the exterior of this 2-bedroom, one-level house plan. A decorative, gable roof completes the design.
- The common living spaces reside towards the back of the home, offering rear views and access to a covered porch for outdoor enjoyment. The open layout provides an easy flow for everyday living, and a fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the space.
- An island includes the kitchen sink, and a pass-through pantry provides easy access when unloading groceries.
- The owner's suite is separated from the other bedroom, adding privacy, and features large windows, dual vanities, and a shower enclosure. The large walk-in closet provides access to the laundry facilities. Another option for the master bathroom layout is available should you prefer a shower and a standalone tub.
- The second bedroom sits just off the foyer and includes a walk-in closet, and access to a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,906 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 780 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12