One-level House Plan with a Workshop in the 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This one-level, house plan features a hip and valley roof, inviting front porch, and a forward-facing garage, complete with a work area for the hobbyist.
- Once past the threshold, an open layout displays itself, with clean views between the dining room, family room, breakfast nook and kitchen. Sliding doors grant access to the back, covered lanai for outdoor enjoyment.
- The 2-car garage opens into the laundry / mudroom, adjacent from the kitchen, making unloading groceries a breeze.
- A quiet living room, located off the foyer, offers a private space to recharge. The owner's bedroom is separated from the others, and includes a spacious, 5-fixture bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, share the hall bath.
- Related Plan: Find an alternate front elevation with plan 82274KA and 82275KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,993 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 237 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front