One-level House Plan with Lower-level Apartment
3 - 6
About This Plan
- This one-level house plan features 3 bedrooms on the main level, along with a 3-bedroom apartment on the optional lower level, which could serve as an apartment or multi-generational living space.
- Once inside, french doors reveal a quiet den to the right of the entry, while the common living space is straight ahead. An open floor plan creates a comfortable environment for family and friends to gather.
- The kitchen includes a prep island surrounded by u-shaped counters, and a corner pantry boosts storage space.
- The sleeping rooms occupy the left side of the home, with the largest reserved for the homeowner. The 5-fixture, master bath includes a walk-in closet, while bedrooms 2 and 3 share the hall bath.
- Finish the lower level as designed, and gain 2,250 sq. ft. of living space. The private entrance makes this ideal for a boomerang kid, complete with a kitchen, family room, and 3 bedrooms.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,085 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,085 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,250 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 10"
- Depth: 47' 5"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12