One Level House Plan with Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- A 12' high ceiling rises up in the formal dining room of this one floor Traditional house plan.
- In the large family room, a corner fireplace can be seen from the breakfast nook and kitchen.
- In back, the porch extends almost 23' wide so you have lots of room for table and chairs.
- Bedrooms are split so the master bedroom enjoys privacy from being the only bedroom on the right side of the home.
- The tray ceiling and spacious master bathroom are added pluses.
- All three bedrooms on the left side of the home are a generous size and bedroom 4 gets a walk-in closet.
- Garage bays are split with a two car bay and a one car bay by the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,291 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,291 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 86' 9"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 838 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick