One-level House Plan with Split Bedrooms
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This one-level house plan boasts a farmhouse-style exterior with bright-white vertical siding and a raised-seam metal roof, suggesting a simple lifestyle with all of the modern must-haves.
- Once past the threshold, the great room greets you, with a fireplace serving as the focal point. The attached dining room opens to the kitchen, with a wrap-around counter providing a snack bar. The generous walk-in pantry gives the homeowner plenty of dry storage space.
- French doors lead to a lengthy covered porch, perfect for grilling or enjoying nature.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the home, and includes a comfortable 5-fixture bath and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and reside across the hall from the laundry room. A fourth room, with a door to the side yard, is deemed the owner's choice, adding versatility to the design.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 250009DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,525 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 616 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 783 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12