One-level House Plan with Split Bedrooms
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This one-level house plan features a hip and valley roof with flared eaves, along with arched windows and entryways for added character.
- Once inside, a spacious foyer leads into the heart of the home with a fireplace in the family room serving as a focal point. The adjoining kitchen features a prep island, and the L-shaped counters create an eating bar adjacent the breakfast nook.
- A formal dining room sits near the foyer and a large covered porch extends to a patio for maximum outdoor enjoyment.
- The master bedroom is nestled into a corner of the home, and features a 5-fixture bath and a sizable walk-in closet. Discover three additional bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one sits adjacent a full bath. Convert one bedroom to a study or home office if preferred.
- The 2-car garage protrudes from the front of the home and includes a large storage room for lawn equipment and supplies.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,152 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 179 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 10"
- Depth: 68' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 702 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"