One-level House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A hip and valley roof rests above this one-level house plan, complete with a rear porch and patio to serve as a relaxing space to enjoy the outdoors.
- Once inside, the foyer leads directly into the family room, with a fireplace and surrounding built-ins serving as the focal point.
- The adjacent kitchen and breakfast nook overlooks the backyard, and a multi-use island offers additional workspace.
- The master bedroom features a tray ceiling and a comfortable en suite with dual closets. Bedrooms 2 and 3, on the opposite side of the home, share a full bath.
- The double garage faces forward and includes a storage room for lawn supplies or seasonal decor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,752 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,752 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 221 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 10"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 521 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"