One Level Living with Outdoor Lounge
About This Plan
- This luxury house plan is a Texas-inspired, narrow-lot house plan. It features a foyer with a 17' ceiling. Step inside and you'll have views that extend all the way to the family room.
- The inviting foyer opens to a quiet study behind French doors on the right and bedbedroom #2 on the left with its own full bath and walk-in closet.
- Walk down the gallery past the convenient powder room on the right utility room on the left and an open floor plan reveals itself with 12' ceilings everywhere.
- The elegant dining room is open to the family room. Both are warmed by the fireplace. Built-ins flank one side.
- The gourmet kitchen easily serves the dining room and breakfast area which has a built-in window seat. A walk-in pantry is a nice feature as is the seating at the counter.
- This one-story house plan features an outdoor lounge for outdoor entertainment.
- The master suite features a sitting area, luxurious bath, and huge wardrobe area.
- Bedroom #3 is located at the rear of this house plan and boasts a private bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,921 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,921 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 482 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- MBR Sitting Area
- Split Bedrooms