One Level Living With Outdoor Lounge
About This Plan
- No stairs to climb in this handsome one level home with a Craftsman exterior.
- You can move freely from room to room thanks to the open floor plan.
- Beamed ceilings, a corner fireplace and built-ins complement the huge family room that opens to the rear outdoor lounge.
- A handy cooking patio keeps the grill area separate from the outdoor living area.
- A vaulted and beamed game room has a wet bar to aide in entertaining.
- Set off by itself, the plush master suite offers a tray ceiling, double doors to the outdoor lounge and a spa-like master bathroom with a huge walk-in wardrobe.
- The guest suite also enjoys privacy while the two family bedrooms are located near the game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,584 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,584 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 109' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1001 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12