One Level Luxury Craftsman Home
About This Plan
- A wonderful mix of exterior materials and decorative wood trim enhance this Craftsman house plan that would fit well in any neighborhood.
- A key design feature is the open layout in the main living area that lets the views flow from room to room with no walls to block views.
- The family room has a stunning coffered ceiling as well as built-in cabinets that flank the fireplace.
- You'll never run out of counter space in this kitchen that has a nearby walk-in pantry for even more storage.
- The split bedroom design offers privacy for the huge master suite that has a double tray ceiling and a door to the rear covered terrace.
- Even the master bathroom is high-end with a vaulted ceiling, two sinks and an enormous walk-in closet with his and her sections.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,896 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 8"
- Depth: 86' 1"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick