One-Level Modern Farmhouse with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Horizontal and vertical siding combine with stone accents to provide this one-level, modern farmhouse a fresh exterior.
- Once inside, a pocket office is located directly to the right, which is ideal for the work-at-home resident. Straight ahead, discover a contemporary, open layout, which unites the great room, kitchen, and dining area.
- An oversized island in the kitchen houses a double-bowl sink, while a corner fireplace can be enjoyed by all. The massive screened porch encourages you to spend more time in the out-of-doors.
- Tucked behind the double garage, you will find the owner's suite, which features a step ceiling and access to a private, covered porch.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on the opposite side of the home, separated by a compartmentalized bath, which they share.
Main Floor - Slab and Crawlspace Version
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,925 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 637 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 8"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12