One-Level Modern House Plan with Large Covered Deck
About This Plan
- A dramatic curved roof above the front porch stands out against the contrasting roof lines, giving this house plan a modern edge. Stone accents complete the design.
- A barrel vaulted ceiling in the foyer provides a feeling of grandeur immediately upon entering. Ample windows and an oversized sliding door allow natural light to permeate throughout the open layout consisting of the great room, dining room, and kitchen.
- Enjoy outdoor living on the sizable covered deck, also accessible from the master bedroom.
- Off the dining room, a barn door grants access to a private study, which neighbors a large laundry room and powder bath.
- The master bedroom resides on the main level, and features a walk-in closet and ensuite with an oversized shower and two sinks. A second bedroom near the foyer is located next to a full bath.
- The lower level provides a spacious family room which extends outdoors to a covered patio. This level also includes three bedrooms that share a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,641 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,032 sq. ft.
- Deck: 414 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 73 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 70' 11"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 665 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick