One-level Mountain Home Plan with Single Garage Bay
About This Plan
- This cozy, rustic home plan is ideal for a mountain setting and features two bedrooms and an open-concept living space on one level; a total of 1,352 square feet of living space.
- An eating bar includes three seats at the kitchen island, which seamlessly connects with the dining area and living room.
- A pair of sliding doors off the dining area lead to a balcony, while providing natural lighting into the heart of the home.
- The master bedroom is tucked behind the single garage bay and presents a walk-in closet and 5-fixture bathroom with a separate tub and shower.
- Bedroom 2 can be found near the foyer, next to a full bathroom, while the laundry closet is centrally located for ease of use.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,352 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,352 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,352 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss