One Level Plan with Garage in Back
About This Plan
- A 20-foot-long front porch lends old-fashioned hospitality to this house. That aura of welcome is carried indoors with a formal entryway with coat closet, a living room with fireplace, and a formal dining room. Both the living and dining rooms feature 11-foot ceilings.
- Work centers (sink, refrigerator, and cooktop areas) in the kitchen are arranged in a triangle for optimal efficiency. Windows flank the corner sink in the kitchen, maximizing light and view.
- The master suite features a bedroom with lofted ceiling and a window bump-out. The attached bath includes a whirlpool tub, a shower stall, a double-sink vanity, and a walk-in closet. A second bathroom with linen closet accommodates bedrooms two and three.
- A two-car garage is at the rear of house. A mud room with laundry facilities separates the garage from the rest of the house.
- Related Plan: Get more room with a wider version (50') with house plan 69161AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,520 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery