One Level Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Ten-foot ceilings greet you and draw you into this modern home where, directly ahead, the tall windows of the great room allow plenty of natural light in.
- The kitchen, dining and great rooms flow together to create an open concept floor plan with a spacious feel.
- Get a tray ceiling in the den located just to the left of the entry.
- A private master suite lies to the right of the entry and features a walk-in closet, dual sinks and Jacuzzi tub.
- The second bedroom is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy and features a walk-in closet and private bath.
- A three-stall garage completes the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,314 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,314 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 722 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss