One Level Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor in this handsome Southern house plan.
- The formal dining room is wide open to the foyer making the room feel much larger.
- A corner fireplace warms the big damily room and can be seen from the kitchen sink.
- In the breakfast nook, a door leads out to the large covered rear porch.
- The split bedroom configuration offer a private master suite set off by itself.
- Here you hve an elegant tray ceiling and a spacious master bathroom with a big soaking tub.
- The garages are split with two bays on one side and a single bay on the other.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,294 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,294 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 86' 9"
- Max ridge height: 23' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12