One Level Traditional Brick House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one level in this spacious Traditional house plan clad in brick.
- The flexible floor plan gives you lots of options.
- Add double doors to make bedroom 4 a study or use bedroom 2 as an office or nursery.
- The game room is located off to one side by itself to keep noise down.
- A beautiful tray ceiling tops the great room that has a 9' high atrium door to the rear grilling porch.
- The master suite is set in a quiet location in the back of the home away from street noise.
- The 3 car garage has a two car/one car configuration with room enough for basement stairs if you choose the basement option.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,650 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 83' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 832 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick