One Level Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A graceful hip roof tops this one level Traditional house plan.
- With three bedrooms and a study, it has everything you need with no wasted space.
- Added pluses are the huge kitchen island that seats six and the two sets of double doors that take you to the rear covered porch.
- The split bedroom layout gives you a quiet master suite with its lovely tray ceiling.
- Note the recessed wall area where you can fit a bureau or big screen TV.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 82112KA (2,320 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,329 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 51 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 277 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 72' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss