One Level Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Arched transom windows across the front bring extra light into this one level Traditional house plan.
- Inside, 10' high ceiling expand the feeling of spaciousness.
- In the kitchen a peninsula eating bar has room for 3 stools and from the kitchen sink, you can survey what the family is doing inside or out.
- The gracious master suite has a separate sitting room that becomes a quiet retreat.
- Twin walk-in closets flank the double doors into the huge master bathroom where you get both a tub and a shower plus two sinks.
- Across the house, three more family bedrooms share two bathrooms, each with double sinks to keep things moving in the morning.
- The two car garage is side-load suitable for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,577 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,577 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 54' 3"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 608 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick