One-story Craftsman House Plan with 16'6" Cathedral Ceiling in the Great Room and Screened Porch
About This Plan
- This one-story, split bedroom Craftsman house plan design has an attractive stone and siding exterior.
- Step in off the 25'8" wide and 5'8" deep front porch and find an open floor plan with the kitchen, dining room and great room are wide open, creating a feeling of spaciousness.
- Angled columns in the dining room and an angled kitchen counter add visual interest to the space. In the great room, a 16'6" cathedral ceiling adds even more volume.
- The private master suite features a cathedral ceiling, generous walk-in closet and a space-saving pocket door in the master bathroom.
- Across the home, Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath. Turn the front room into a study and work from home under a 13' cathedral ceiling.
- In back, the spacious screened porch can be accessed through the kitchen, great room and one of the bedrooms and has a 16'6" cathedral ceiling.
- Expand over the garage with and get 415 square feet of space in the bonus room, perfect for a media room, hobby room or play room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,668 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 341 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick