One Story Craftsman with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- Board and battan siding and crown molding nicely accent this Craftsman house plan.
- Interior columns are used inside to keep the sight lines open.
- A unique half wall bench seat in the foyer and built-in display niches in the dining room add custom touches.
- The vaulted great room is exposed to the kitchen and nook so you can watch TV while cooking.
- The built-in desk in the nook is a great spot for the kids to do homework.
- The split bedroom layout of the home gives you a secluded mater suite with lots of wall space for furniture placement.
- A stand alone soaking tub in the master bathroom rests by two windows to bring in light and garden views.
- Family and friends alike will love the massive games room on the finished lower level, complete with a wet bar and an extra bedroom and bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,126 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,428 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,698 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss