One Story Craftsman with Lower Level Boat Storage
About This Plan
- Get a media room, lots of attic storage and a lower level boat storage garage with this Craftsman house plan.
- Choose from three bedrooms, or two and a study - owner's choice.
- Spacious vaulted covered porches in back let your family enjoy outdoor space.
- The L-shaped main living area is all open concept, with walls of windows on two sides.
- From the kitchen sink, you are just a few steps away from the big walk-in pantry.
- Homeowners get a large master suite with two walk-in closets and double sinks in the master bathroom.
- Attic space on the second floor is easily reachable.
- More storage and a half bath lie on the ground level where the boat storage is.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,520 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,520 sq. ft.
- Attic: 481 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 2"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 1248 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12