One Story Energy Saver
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan - part of our Energy Smart House Plan collection - is designed from the ground up to save on your energy bills. Other homes in this collection, built in warm and cold climates, have saved upwards of 50% compared to traditionally designed homes.
- A split bedroom layout gives you privacy with the master suite far away from any noise. French doors lead to the spacious covered lanai in back.
- Off the foyer, you have great wide open views with over 30' of unobstructed east/west sight lines.
- The garage is near the kitchen and pantry for easy grocery access, and a spacious utility room gives you plenty room for laundry for all.
- Related Plans: Get a bonus loft overlooking the dining and living room with house plan 33084ZR.
- See alternate exteriors with house plans 33106ZR and 33107ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,504 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,504 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 170 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss