One-Story Energy Smart
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos of this home modified and built in Florida in our Facebook and Google+ photo albums.
- This one-story Net Zero Ready house plan gives you over 2,700 square feet of living in an energy efficient home.
- You can expect to see significant savings in your energy bills due to the design of features including raised heel trusses that optimize insulation in attic, corners that optimize insulation in exterior walls, deep overhangs for shading large window areas.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and can be combined with the covered lanai when you open the back sliding wall.
- The master suite is roomy and private and has great natural lighting from the bayed sitting area.
- The study off the foyer has a bay window and a bath making this useable as a fourth bed if needed.
- Video Fly Around: See this house plan from every conceivable angle in this You Tube video.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33063ZR and house plan 33065ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,723 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,723 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 325 sq. ft.
- Entry: 45 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 73' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss