One-Story Four-Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- This one-story four-bedroom house plan has a brick exterior with clapboard detailing on the portion on the covered front porch.
- The living room is open to the kitchen and dining room and has a fireplace on the left.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy with the master bedroom - with tray ceiling - located on the left and three bedrooms - the front one with a vaulted ceiling - on the right.
- A small covered porch is located in back by the kitchen.
- The 2-car side-load garage has a dedicated storage area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,539 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,539 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,539 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick