One-Story French Country House Plan Under 3300 Square Feet with Bonus Expansion
1.5 - 2.5
1 - 3
About This Plan
- The imposing exterior of this European house plan is loaded with details from the lovely hip roof to the stonework to the decorative wooden shutters.
- A covered breezeway connects the single car garage to the main house, while the big three car side load garage is in back.
- Inside, the big open space lets you see from the dining room to the foyer and the great room beyond.
- A half wall in the kitchen gives you the opportunity to keep an eye on family activities.
- The vaulted study has a big fireplace and comes with the option to convert it to a fourth bedroom.
- Homeowners get to enjoy a lavish master suite with an elegant spa bathroom and two huge walk-in closets.
- Her closet is enormous and has both hanging space and shelves.
- The other two family bedrooms are secluded on the opposite side of the home.
- Bonus space on the second floor comes with a handy half bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,281 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,281 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 397 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, or 4
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 125' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Detached, Attached
- Area: 1191 sq. ft.
- Count: 1, 2, or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick