One-story Home Plan with Welcoming Front Porch
About This Plan
- This one-story home plan showcases a beautiful exterior with a siding and stone facade with two decorative dormers over the entry porch.
- Inside, a wonderful floor plan gives you large open spaces and formal and informal dining.
- The great room enjoys a 10' center vaulted ceiling height and the large island defines the kitchen and offers fun seating for guests. which can be accessed for additional living space.
- Split bedrooms offer privacy to the master bedroom suite which features a deluxe bath and access to the rear porch. Three additional bedrooms provide space for everyone.
- Stairs lead to an unfinished basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,591 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,591 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 333 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,591 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 10"
- Depth: 69' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss