One Story House Plan with 4 or 5 Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Live all on one floor with this flexible one story house plan. Charming details on the outside include metal roofing over the front porch and crown molding on the top gable.
- A tray ceiling tops the long hallway that leads back to the huge, open great room area.
- The eating, cooking and living areas are all blended together with two sets of double doors to the rear covered lanai.
- In back, the master suite also has a door to the lanai, a generous amount of wall space and a lovely tray ceiling.
- The master walk-in closet has his and her sections.
- Get flexibility with your choice of a den or a fifth bedroom.
- This home features exclusive energy-saving techniques. When built to these specs, it can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes. A 60-70% savings when compared to older homes.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 33173ZR (2,378 sq. ft.) and 33209ZR (1,699 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,583 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 280 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 10"
- Depth: 78' 5"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss