One-Story House Plan with Classic Detailing
About This Plan
- Classic detailing and a tasteful blend of exterior materials enhance the curb appeal of this traditional style, 1-story house plan. Just inside from the deep covered front porch, guests are greeted by views into the great room, with views to the rear through a bow of windows. The kitchen, breakfast area, and hearth room seamlessly extend this open space. The kitchen enjoys plenty of counter space, an island work station with breakfast bar, built-in cantry and walk-in pantry.
- On the other side of the home, the master suite includes a bath area with dual vanities, corner tub, and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are brightened with natural light through generous windows and share a central hall bath.
- The 3-car garage accesses the home just off the entry area and it includes a workshop area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,780 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,780 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 948 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick