One-Story House Plan with Exposed Timber Beams
About This Plan
- This beautiful house plan offers a stone and brick exterior with timber columns at the covered front porch and a wonderful open floor plan and gives you comfortable, one-story living.
- The great room has exposed timber beams in the ceiling, a fireplace, and access to the rear grilling porch that has a vaulted ceiling and fireplace.
- The timber beamed ceiling extends into the fantastic kitchen.
- Open to the breakfast room, the kitchen features a prep island and a 6-person eat-at island bar, as well as a walk-in pantry.
- Off of the kitchen is a huge theater/game room.
- The master suite features a boxed ceiling, while the bathroom boasts a large corner glass shower, whirlpool tub, double vanity, and a huge walk-in closet.
- Down the hall are 2 more bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,542 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,542 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 73' 2"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick