One-Story House Plan with Optional Lower-Level Apartment
3 - 5
About This Plan
- The optional lower level increases living space by 2,236 sf, and bumps the bedroom count from 3 to 5. A spacious family room and eat-in kitchen is also included, and a private entrance allows you to utilize the space as a separate apartment.
- On the main level, a quiet living room is located just off the front entry, while the heart of the home occupies the back of the house. Open-concept living creates an ideal space for family and friends to gather.
- The u-shaped kitchen counters surround a prep island and a roomy walk-in pantry supplies plenty of storage.
- The master bedroom boasts a comfortable 5-fixture bath with a corner tub and a commode room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a full bath, across from the centrally located laundry room.
- A rear-facing garage door is perfect for lawn equipment.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,254 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,254 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,236 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss