One-Story House Plan with Rocking-Chair Front Porch
About This Plan
- A rocking-chair front porch welcomes you home to this one-story house plan. Coupled with traditional brick and dormers, the front elevation has great charm.
- Ornamental columns border the living and dining rooms, enhancing the beauty of both of these spaces.
- A bayed breakfast area is original and unique, with its tray ceiling and built-in message center to help keep the homeowner organized.
- Double ovens and an island in the kitchen offer the niceties of upscale living.
- Built-in cabinetry has been incorporated into the family room, giving plenty of storage space as well as fun decorating opportunities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick