One-Story House Plan with Two Bedroom Layouts
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan pairs the traditional beauty of brick with shake shingle siding and an arched entry.
- Coming in from the garage, two coat closets, a drop zone, and convenient walk-through pantry help you keep things organized.
- The kitchen has a long snack bar as well as open dining area that can easily expand for large get-togethers. There’s also a built-in desk providing workspace. The plans come with two layouts: one giving you three bedrooms and the other giving you two master suite (one in front and one in back): you choose which one to build.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 42566DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,140 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12