One-Story House Plan with Two Porches
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Metal accents decorate the facade of this pleasant home, adding country appeal. Five columns support the front porch, which is big enough for a couple of rocking chairs. Another covered rear porch extends living space outdoors.
- Inside, varying ceiling heights provide contrast. The dining room is accessed from the foyer through a wide doorway, while the family room with its cathedral ceiling lies straight ahead. A fireplace serves as the focal point of the family room.
- Open to the family and breakfast rooms, the kitchen includes a large island that houses double sinks, a dishwasher and an eating bar.
- A four-fixture bath with two compartments can be reached from either bedroom two or bedroom three. On the other side of the house, the master bedroom opens to a splendid bath with his and her vanities, a garden tub, a separate shower and a walk-in closet.
- A front-facing room could become a study, guest room or fourth family bedroom.
- Upstairs, bonus space provides options for future expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,040 sq. ft.
- Attic: 627 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,040 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 5"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick