One Story Mountain House Plan
About This Plan
- Live all on one level with this one-story rustic Mountain house plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sight lines open between the dining room, foyer and great room.
- In addition to the formal dining room, you can eat in the cheerful breakfast nook or at the peninsula eating bar in the kitchen.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace, offering storage as well as good looks.
- A split bedroom layout keeps the master suite private.
- There's a spacious master walk-in closet with a window so you can check the weather outside before you choose your clothes for the day.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are large with a shared hall bathroom.
- Bonus space on the second floor adds an extra 398 square feet if finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,023 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,023 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick