One Story Mountain House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Live all on one level with this one-story rustic Mountain house plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to keep the sight lines open between the dining room, foyer and great room.
- In addition to the formal dining room, you can eat in the cheerful breakfast nook or at the peninsula eating bar in the kitchen.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace, offering storage as well as good looks.
- A split bedroom layout keeps the master suite private.
- There's a spacious master walk-in closet with a window so you can check the weather outside before you choose your clothes for the day.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are large with a shared hall bathroom.
- Bonus space on the second floor adds an extra 398 square feet if finished.