One Story Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Three of the most populer customer requests have been met in this lovely Southern house plan.
- Split bedrooms, a large walk-in pantry and an open floor plan hit just the right note.
- Using a column instead of walls in the dining room gives you wonderful sightlines.
- All the main rooms can see out onto the rear covered porch and enjoy the family room fireplace.
- Decorated with a lovely tray ceiling, the master suite projects elegance.
- Across the house, the two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom with a double sink dressing area.
- Bonus space over the courtyard style garage comes with a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,126 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 349 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick