One-Story Split Bedroom Traditional House Plan with Bonus Expansion
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Red brick enhances the facade of this traditional one-story, split bedroom house plan and brings to mind a Colonial influence. Tall arched windows allow natural light into the foyer and formal dining room.
- Family and guests will enjoy gathering in the open spaces of the living room, kitchen, and breakfast nook. A large deck accessible from the breakfast nook extends your entertaining to the outdoors.
- The master suite is secluded from activity on the left side of the plan and features a bathroom with vaulted ceiling and a large walk-in closet. On the right side of the plan, two family bedrooms share a full bath.
- Build out the bonus room provided with the plans and get a fourth bedroom or a space you can put to just about any use.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710011BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,949 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,949 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 398 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,949 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick