One-Story Villa With Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- Inside this serene one-story villa, the identically bayed study and formal dining room are steps from the gallery entry hall, which is enclosed behind double doors.
- Besides the study and dining room, the open living area comprises the gallery, family room, breakfast room and kitchen.
- The angled kitchen has an efficient layout and works well with the breakfast room and the family room with a fireplace.
- Secluded on one side of the house, the master suite features a tray ceiling in the octagonal bedroom and two walk-in closets in the bath, one impressively large. The bath also has a corner spa tub.
- Two family bedrooms each directly access a shared bath.
- Ceilings: 9' standard except where noted.
- See plan 40852DB for a version designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,517 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,517 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 101 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 617 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick