One Story Wonder
About This Plan
- Enter off the covered front porch into this one-story house plan with 13' ceilings in the foyer and great room directly ahead. A coat closet helps reduce clutter in the entry.
- The great room has a fireplace on the far wall flanked by windows looking out your screened porch. The space is open to the kitchen and breakfast room creating a great sense of openness.
- The kitchen has a large walk-in pantry. You can eat casually at the counter or breakfast area or even on the screened porch. More formal meals are perfect for your dining room which is close by but away from the kitchen clutter.
- The master suite has a double tray ceiling and side-by-side walk-ins. Laundry is conveniently nearby.
- Two bedrooms are across the home for privacy. And a study off the foyer is a great private retreat.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,310 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick