Open and Bright 3 Bed Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With expansive glass on the rear and side, this home is ideal for your view lot whether on the water or woods. With one side having no windows, it also is great for use in zero lot line projects.
- The inside is bright and open with lots of glass and sloped ceilings in the living room and atrium that ascend to the upper level where a bedroom has an open view of the living room below (it can also be enclosed for privacy). The upper level bonus space is ideal as a home theatre or play room for the kids.
- The master suite has a rear view and it is large and roomy. The adjoining bath also has sloped ceilings and natural light via skylights. There is an optional bath plan if one prefers a separate shower and toilet area.
- The kitchen is fully appointed and it features an open view to the living room, an eating bar and a wonderful butler's pantry.
- The garage has space for a workshop and lots of storage.
- This home is a super energy saving design with 2x6 exterior walls.
- The stick framed roof has an 8:12 pitch.